We all long for the Black Friday deals to get high-quality products at low prices. But why would you wait for that one day of the year while you can buy products online throughout the year at a discounted rate?
One such place you can get your gear is Zaful.com but is it a legit or legal website? Here we will review the www.zaful.com retailer.
Zaful is a leading online clothing store that is owned by the famous Hong Kong Bi’an Information Technology Company Limited. It is headquartered in Hong Kong, China and come into existence in 2013. Besides the brand has an office in Redwood City.
The site focuses on selling orient clothing, vintage clothing, and other fashion styles.
How Zaful.com Works
Zaful prices are extremely discounted and usually, change from time to time. On average, you can get women’s clothing for $5 to $30, with most gears going for $10-$20. On the other hand, men’s clothes can fetch $15 to $25, which is quite low when you compare with other stores.
You can also get men’s accessories such as socks, wallets, hats, and others going for $2-$50. Women’s accessories also fetch almost the same price going for as low as $3.
Zaful.com Refund and Return Policy
You shouldn’t worry about getting the wrong order from Zaful.com. The retailer offers a 45 days return warranty that will ensure that you return your gears if you don’t like them.
Hence, if you get a defective or damaged item, or wrong order or size, you can speak to the customer support and request a refund.
Note the following:
- You will be responsible for all shipping costs if you ordered the wrong item or size.
- If you request a refund, it will be minus the shipping cost.
- You can return an item you don’t like within 3 days for a partial refund.
- Refunds will take between 24 hours to 14 working days to reflect in your account.
Zaful.com Payment Options
Zaful payment options include:
- PayPal – This is one of the most effective online payment methods. Zaful is fully PayPal verified.
- Credit card through PayPal – Another option is credit card via PayPal (American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, and others). This service is only available in the United States.
- Credit card – You can also pay for your order through credit card.
- Western Union – You should contact Zaful.com to inquire more about the western union. It is secure and fast.
Zaful ships around the world. Additionally, it provides free shipping on all items over $30 and advanced shipping for items over $99. It can cost you up to $6.99 when shipping and it will depend on your location. For instance, it cost $3.99 to ship to Australia, $4.99 to Canada, Oceania, and New Zealand, and $2.99 to the USA.
It takes 4 to 5 working days to get your order processed at Zaful.com. And if you are from the USA, it will take 6 to 10 days to get your products.
This means that it can take at least 10 days before you receive your product when you consider 4 processing days plus 6 days on the road.
Zaful.com Customer Service
For all USA customers, you can reach Zaful support team Monday to Sunday from 0730hrs to 1800hrs on +(1) 888-830-0888, or +(001)888-830-0888 for international customers.
You can also reach the team through LiveChat on the site or fill in a ticket and the team will contact you. LiveChat is only for pre-sale.
Zaful.com Promo Codes and Coupons
Zaful coupons and promo codes are often available on the site, especially for new customers. You can use these codes and coupons when doing the shopping and get discounts.
However, buyers who want to save money should look Ebates.com or Amazon.com – there are gift cards and cash that you can use to save on Zaful.com or any other online retailer. You should remember to use Zaful promo codes when shopping.
What do we like about Zaful?
- Return warranty – It is always good to know what to do with a product when something goes wrong. Zaful provides a 45-day returns policy for all its items.
- High discounts – Zaful prices are always discounted and they often change from time to time. Generally, their clothing are quite affordable for all buyers. There are also promo codes and coupons that you should take advantage of.
- Free shipping – Customers from the UK and the US enjoy free shipping for all orders above $30 and expedited shipping for orders above $99.
Here are some of the complaints that customers make:
- Slow customer support – You can wait for days before you get a response from the customer support agent. Besides, you cannot complain via live chat since it’s for pre-sale customers only.
- Take long to refund – You will need to wait for weeks or even months before you receive your money after requesting for a refund. This is especially made worse by the slow customer support team.
- Lost orders – Sometimes your order can get lost. It is rare but some people have complained about not receiving their goods.
Zaful.com Product Features
Zaful often reviews cloths from different brands before it can commit to selling them online. They say that they are a direct-to-customer retailer – they eliminate middlemen.
With that said, many buyers complain that Zaful clothes are of low quality. They are usually an imitation of original brands (made cheaply and sold cheaply).
Zaful.com Competitors/Alternative Products
So if you would like to try the original brands or clothes of higher quality than Zaful’s try Ebay.com, Amazon.com, or Ebates.com. Amazon offers fast delivery of 1 to 2 days.
You can also buy at Swagbucks.com and enjoy great deals, coupons, and rebates.
Q1: Should I buy clothes at Zaful.com?
A: You will get value for your money when you buy from Zaful. However, you need to know that their clothes might be of poor quality and the return policy can be complicated.
Q2: How does Zaful.com ranks among other online retailers?
A: It is a reputable site that you can buy your clothes from. However, there are better sites like Amazon.com.
Final Verdict: Is Zaful.com Real or a Scam?
Zaful.com is a legit online store that works. You can enjoy amazing deals on accessories and clothes and the prices are great. The retailer also ships in the UK and US for free.